Kajira Slave Rules – A Guide
Here are some of the principles that should rule a Gorean Kajira inspired in a list published by Sola Vagus on Facebook.
I’ll review and update as more suggestions/comments are received, so send me your feedback!
- A kajira will worship her Master.
- A kajira’s body, mind and soul is the property of her Master.
- A kajira will serve, obey and please her Master, as he desires.
- A kajira will always kneel when first greeting her Master.
- A kajira will wear her collar with pride for it signifies his ownership and her devotion to her Master.
- A kajira will wear the chains her Master gives her, as a symbol of her position in life, that of bondage to her Master. She will wear them either around her neck, her wrist, her ankle or her waist, when required.
- A kajira will satisfy all her Master’s needs and desires to the best of her abilities.
- A kajira will worship her Master’s whip.
- A kajira will have to earn her pleasure from her Master.
- A kajira will trust her Master in his responsibilities, his skills, his hunger and needs and his concerns for her safety, her emotional, psychological, social, sexual and physical health.
- A kajira will draw strength from just thinking of her Master and hearing his voice.
- A kajira will ask her Master for permission to satisfy her needs before acting upon them.
- A kajira will not hesitate when responding to her Master, her focus is important to her growth.
- A kajira is always in submission to her Master, whether he is present or not.
- A kajira is always ready to please her Master anytime, any place or under any circumstances.
- A kajira’s choice will be based upon whether it pleases her Master.
- A kajira not in the presence of her Master, if she has a choice to make, will perform to the best of her abilities and within the boundaries her Master has given her.
- A kajira will never look into the eyes of her Master without his permission.
- A kajira’s eyes must be cast down unless given permission by her Master.
- A kajira’s head must be bowed down unless given permission by her Master.
- A kajira must wear revealing and sexy clothing around her Master, unless given permission to do otherwise by her Master.
- A kajira must never be concerned how much flesh is showing in private or in public.
- A kajira’s basic attire in presence of her Master consists of her collar and to be barefoot.
- A kajira must remove her clothing in the way her Master has taught her, regardless who is present.
- A kajira must fold her clothes and place neatly in front of her after removing them.
- A kajira’s legs, underarms and pussy must be completely shaved smooth.
- A kajira’s hair must be kept in a manner that is ravishing also that her shoulders and the nape of her neck are exposed, especially when naked.
- A kajira’s body must be thoroughly cleaned and of good aroma, especially before serving her Master.
- A kajira not in use by her Master will go to a place selected by her Master until she is needed again.
- A kajira will immediately become silent when her Master speaks, she must ask for permission to speak and only when granted she may speak.
- A kajira will learn all the positions that her Master teaches her and will take such positions when required and to display herself in a manner that pleases her Master and others who may be present.
- A kajira must confess to her Master when she has been naughty, so that he may decide if such violation requires discipline or punishment.
- A kajira has no limits, it’s up to her Master how far she has to go.
- A kajira must learn in order to become a well trained and well behaved slave.
- A kajira will learn through discipline and punishment on how to behave.
- A kajira will not think herself a weak person, as it takes a strong female to commit, to serve, to obey and to please her Master.
- A kajira must never show disrespect towards her Master in any way, whether in his presence or not.
- A kajira must put her Master’s needs before her own for they present an opportunity to please her Master.
- A kajira must be attentive to the needs of her Master and must always be ready to respond in ways she has developed to please her Master.
- A kajira must respond fully both emotional, verbal and physically to her Master at all times. The expressions of her emotions and physical responses are important to her Master.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.